We help you achieve self-awareness and challenge you to shift leadership behaviors—creating a path to achieve business results, enhanced team and peer relationships, improved work/life integration and career satisfaction.
Making meaning of data, feedback and insights, we apply and interpret leading 360° and personality assessments such as Hogan®, Korn Ferry®, Gallup® and MBTI® to our coaching, leadership and team development engagements.
Lacking time or resources to focus on talent strategy, succession planning or talent review process? Need help defining an approach to build your leadership pipeline? We design and execute talent management strategies that work.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We apply creative problem solving, deep/broad experience and client centered tools to achieve your desired outcomes. We’re happy when we’ve made a lasting impact.
Stronger leaders result in stronger teams, which in turn build stronger organizations. We facilitate the assessment, feedback, coaching and development needed to enhance a leader’s behavior and performance.
Your Trusted Partner
AMM Consulting takes pride in building relationships with clients at all levels. Our optimistic, empathetic, “can-do” approach enables us to follow through and deliver.
Strategic HR Consulting
We help business partners develop and implement people strategies. From building a coaching culture to consulting on engagement strategy, career development, org design and more—we deliver HR solutions that yield results.
Could your team benefit from building deeper relationships, understanding communication styles or adapting to change? Our customized workshops incorporate MBTI® Step I or II, Drake P3, Five Dysfunctions of a Team, StrengthsFinder® and other models to help teams at all levels.
Leadership Coaching and Development
Effective leadership matters. Evidence shows that leadership development investments directly impact financial performance, engagement and retention, strategy execution and the ability to navigate change. We customize solutions that maximize and sustain key leadership performance.
Our focus is on developing confident, effective leaders by
- Coaching leaders transitioning from new roles, organizational change or restructuring
- Facilitating 360° assessment process
- Consulting on design and execution of high impact development plans
- Designing and delivering leadership development workshops or programs to meet learning objectives
AMM Consulting helps teams at all levels work through communication, change, conflict and trust challenges. Our customized team development workshops incorporate MBTI® Step I or II tools, Drake P3, Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Gallup’s Engagement Survey, Clifton StrengthsFinder® tools and other team development models.
AMM positively impacts teams who are
- Newly formed or going through organizational change
- Adapting to a new leader
- Working through a merger or acquisition
- Experiencing culture shifts
- Striving to improve employee engagement
Talent Management/HR Consulting
Whether your need is assessing your leadership talent pipeline, designing your talent strategy or creating career development and retention programs, AMM has over 25 years’ experience solving human resources issues across multiple industries—from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Let us help you build stronger leaders and teams.
Consulting Accomplishments include
- Organization-wide Talent Review Process
- Key Executive Succession Plans
- High Potential Talent Planning and Movement Process
- Career development framework for leaders and service professionals
- Employee engagement survey and action planning process
About AMM Consulting
Ann Manning brings over 25 years of experience as a senior HR leader in corporate and consulting roles. She and her associates are skilled at building relationships to coach, consult and deliver strategic talent management solutions to partners in financial services, manufacturing, professional services and non-profit organizations.
What makes AMM Consulting unique?
- Talent leader—strong at big picture strategy and on-the-ground execution
- Creative—developing effective solutions for clients that yield results
- Helps executive leaders develop and implement people strategies
- Quickly builds rapport and trusting relationships to reach results rapidly
- Brings presence and expertise to engage with people at all levels
Certifications and Affiliations
- Hogan Assessment Certification
- MBTI® Step I and Step II Certification, CAPT
- Coach Training Institute, Co-active Coaching Certification (in progress)
- Leadership Architect® and VOICES® 360 Feedback, Korn Ferry
- Prosci® Change Management Certification
- Drake P3 Assessment
- Strategic Thinking and Collaborative Influence Assessment, DSI
- UNC Talent Management Institute
- Vice Chair, Family Sharing of Ozaukee County
- Past President, Cedarburg High School Fine Arts Booster Board
Ann M. Manning
Ann has strong subject matter expertise in human resources, leadership development, talent management and coaching. In addition to her depth, she is a creative consultant, developing effective solutions for clients that yield results. Her presence and experience allow her to work with individual contributors and leaders at all levels of an organization. Ann is a consummate consulting professional, bringing her years of experience to support organizations, teams and individuals in becoming more effective.
– Michelle Vanderlip, Retired Vice President-Talent, Northwestern Mutual
Ann designed and co-led Paranet’s Professional Development day focused on “Building your Leadership Brand.” Her facilitation style was engaging and very interactive with our audience of senior and executive manufacturing leaders. The feedback from our participants was excellent. I would recommend Ann to organizations and teams seeking an engaging and skilled facilitator who designs value added, outcome focused content.
– Kelly Rudy, President, The Paranet Group
Ann is an exceptional HR Consultant who is able to help executive managers develop and implement people strategies. She brings intelligence, empathy, energy and a sense of humor to every initiative and is especially effective at creative problem solving
– Retired Senior Vice President-Human Resources, JP Morgan Chase
Ann was my coach during a leadership transition that had many moving parts. She created focused action for me and facilitated team dialogue that was crucial to my first six months within my new role.
– Holly McCoy, Executive Director – Literacy Services of Wisconsin
I found Ann to be a solutions-oriented leader with outstanding interpersonal savvy. She was excellent at coaching executives and other professionals from multiple industries and organizational levels
– President and Partner, Southeast Wisconsin at PeopleFirst HR Solutions, Inc./OI Global Partners, Inc.
Ann was wonderful to work with. Her assets of knowledge in career coaching and personal branding combined with her ability to listen to the client, forge a direction to move forward, inspire and support, provided me a one-of-a-kind service that I would recommend to anyone needing these services. Ann is excellent. I’m grateful to her and all that she did for me.
– Sheri Mabry, Serial Entrepreneur, Author, Teacher
Ann has clear expertise in leadership development coaching, but what differentiates her is the ability to engage through a business lens and clear understanding of my preferred learning style. She delivered relevant, actionable strategies that put my leadership development on a different trajectory
– Chris Meece, Director-Multicultural Market Strategy, Northwestern Mutual